Small-Group Ho Chi Minh Discovery Full-Day Tour
Discover the best of Ho Chi Minh City on this day tour to its must-see attractions. Dig into the city's past and learn key facts about its people, traditions, gastronomy, religion, and scars from the Vietnam War. Wander through the vibrant Chinatown before enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch.
Follow your local guide through the back streets of Cholon, one of the city's busiest commercial districts, and step into the lively Chinatown. Visit the stunning Thien Hau Temple built in the early 19th century before walking along the bustling stalls of Cholon and Binh Tay markets, where you can try your bargaining skills or just people-watch from a coffee shop.
Following your market visit, stop at the Fito Museum, which displays over 3,000 articles relating to traditional Vietnamese medicine, dating back to the country’s foundation. Then, after a short bus ride to the city center, enjoy a traditional local Vietnamese lunch of pho, or noodle soup – a must when you’re in Vietnam!
Admire iconic sights including the Independence Palace, Central Post Office, and the Municipal Theatre. The final visit of your tour takes you to the War Remnants Museum, exhibiting artifacts relating to the Vietnam War.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour