Small-Group Mekong Discovery Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
For a break from busy Ho Chi Minh City, discover the lush beauty of the Mekong Delta as you cruise down its famed river. With island stops at local farms and villages, you gain insight into the culture, customs, and life of the Vietnamese people who call the Delta home.
Meet your guide, hop on the bus, and set course for My Tho, a former naval base turned bustling port city in the Mekong Delta. Here, board your awaiting private boat for a journey down the Mekong River. This powerful river creates incredibly fertile land, which accounts for roughly half of Vietnam’s total food production.
At the first stop, visit a fish farm and learn why it remains an important cottage industry. Next, explore an island with lush gardens and sample fresh tropical fruit before getting a behind-the-scenes look into a coconut candy factory on the following island.
As you float further downstream, immerse yourself with daily life in the region as you spend time at traditional villages along the way. Continue by Xe Loi (motorized cart) to a bee farm, where you transfer to a smaller rowing boat allowing for deeper access into the smaller canals of the Delta.
Complete your day socializing with locals during lunch at a popular restaurant before starting your return back to Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour