Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
Spend a peaceful afternoon enjoying the natural beauty of the Cambodian countryside with this tour of Phnom Penh and a sunset cruise on the Mekong River. Travel like a local by tuk tuk, barge, and boat as you take in views of Khmer and French architecture, wats, and pagodas along the way.
After hotel pickup and an exciting start zipping through Phnom Penh in a tuk-tuk, your day takes a mellow turn as you head to beautiful Mekong Island for a chance to immerse yourself in the locals’ slow pace of life. See silk weavers at work and admire their finished product before a visit to a serene Buddhist temple.
Learn about the agricultural lifestyle of the Mekong’s resident farmers as you marvel at the fields of rice and floating fish farms. Stop in at the home of a local family for some traditional Khmer snacks and an opportunity to chat about Cambodian culture and customs.
As evening draws near, board a river boat to see Phnom Penh from the water. Admire the varied architectural styles showcased along the riverbank, such as the traditional Cambodian Silver Pagoda and the ornate Royal Palace mixed with French colonial influences and modern Phnom Penh structures.
Float along the peaceful waters to a junction where 3 rivers converge—the Tonle Basac, the Tonle Sap, and the mighty Mekong—and soak up the views of the fiery Cambodian sun setting behind the city.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour