Small Group Morning Motorcycle Food Tour
Food & Drink
Weave through Ho Chi Minh City's bustling streets on the back of a motorcycle as you seek out tasty breakfast spots and explore morning markets like a local. With an engaging guide to drive you between sights, watch Vietnam's capital city wake up and start its day on this adventurous excursion.
In the morning, meet your guide just outside your hotel, snapping on a helmet and getting a few tips on riding on the back of a motorcycle before you hop on and cruise to a nearby breakfast spot. Grab a table with locals before tucking into a traditional Vietnamese breakfast complemented by an aromatic cup of steaming coffee.
Spend the morning exploring tight alleys, off-the-beaten path neighborhoods, and bustling thoroughfares on the back of your 2-wheeled ride. Pause for photo opportunities at the city's notable colonial-era landmarks, browse for souvenirs at busy markets, and recharge with a tasty lunch before you turn around and return to your hotel by the afternoon.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour