Small-Group Phnom Penh Food Detour with Transportation
Food & Drink
With a food-loving guide leading the way, uncover the true flavors of Phnom Penh. Embark on a walking tour of the city's lively street markets, mingle with the locals, and treat your palate to the exotic flavors and aromas of traditional Khmer cuisine.
From your hotel, sit back and relax as you are conveniently transferred to the city's lively street food centers. Listen as your guide shares insight into Phnom Penh’s rich culinary culture, which has been shaped and influenced by Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese cuisines.
Stroll along bustling alleys and past market stalls, stopping to sample delicious dishes like rice field crabs in papaya salad, freshwater prawns, and fish with mango sauce. After your final tastings, make your way back to your hotel with a full belly and plenty of new knowledge about Cambodia’s tasty cuisine.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour