Small-Group Phnom Penh Secrets Tour
Food & Drink
Discover the past and present of Cambodia as you follow an intrepid guide through the city’s iconic sites. Traverse through Phnom Penh’s bustling streets, visit nearby a village, and stop at pagodas and museums, as you uncover the secrets of what makes Cambodia today.
Your tour starts with an introduction of the country’s dark history at Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, a former school that served as a Khmer Rouge torture center. Then head out to Choueng Ek Memorial, where a pagoda made up of some 8,000 human skulls marks the site of one of the infamous Killing Fields, before enjoying a traditional Khmer lunch at a local NGO training restaurant.
Next, hop in a tuk tuk and make your way to the Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument and listen as your guide shares insight about the country’s colonial past. Then, catch a ferry across to Mekong Island—famous for silk weaving, agriculture, and aquaculture. See silk weavers at work, visit a Buddhist temple, pass by floating fish farms, and see fields of rice and morning glory, before enjoying some local Khmer snacks at a family home.
Complete your day with a cruise along the river junction of where the Tonle Bassac, Tonle Sap, and Mekong Rivers meet. Enjoy a romantic sunset against the backdrop of the characteristic architecture of Cambodia—with Khmer-influenced buildings such as Wat Ounalom, the Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda, as well as French colonial buildings.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour