Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Considered to be "the Pearl of the Far East," venture through the lit up beauty of Ho Chi Minh as you explore what its nightlife has to offer. Take a Cyclo tour through downtown, enjoy a water puppet show, and savor a delicious dinner aboard a ship, accompanied by outstanding views.
Begin your tour of the sleepless city of Ho Chi Minh's with a pickup from your centrally located hotel. From here, hop in one of Vietnam's notorious Cyclos as your guide peddles you around the illuminated city. After stopping at the iconic Ben Thanh Market and other downtown sites, experience local cultural heritage at a water puppet show. Discover the history and traditions of the Vietnamese way of life through this entertaining performance.
After the delightful show, take a short car ride to Bach Dang Port. Before boarding the ship for your dinner cruise, get the chance to wander around the port and even take a few memorable pictures. Finally, board your boat to savor a delectable Vietnamese dinner while enjoying the background of Southern Vietnamese folk music and sweeping views of Ho Chi Minh's illuminated skyline. After your cruise, relax as you are transported back to your hotel to conclude your evening.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour