Small-Group Saigon Street Food by Night Tour
Food & Drink
Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, opens up through its delicious street food. Mingle with locals and discover new flavors and aromas as the sun goes down. Walk along lively markets and indulge your taste buds in a nonstop parade of local delicacies.
A tasty night awaits as you hunt the busy markets for some of the most famous dishes of street food in the city. Follow your expert guide towards the Old Market, where you can start with fresh spring rolls, green papaya salad, and Vietnamese savory steamed rice cakes. Taste and learn the gastronomic history behind each bite.
Your next stop is Mong Bridge, where you can appreciate the soul of the city, as the peaceful waters flow against the bustling traffic at rush hour, and the coexistence of past and present displayed in the buildings in front of you. Sip on traditional local coffee before sampling some com tam, a popular and loved dish.
Ben Thanh Night Market is your final stop, where you can drink refreshing street beer and taste another local favorite, che, a dessert consisting of a sweet soup-pudding beverage.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour