Small-Group Street Food Tour
Food & Drink
Get an insider's look at the flavors and savors of Siem Reap on a sensory journey through the city's street food scene. Wander by vendors frying up everything from the normal—chicken—to the novel—spiders—and sip a cold beer as you chat with locals about daily life in the Great Gate to Angkor.
Your authentic Cambodian evening begins aboard a moto-remork—this rickshaw-like means of transport zips you through the city, leaving the tourist traps behind and heading to locals-only spots around town. Hop off at a fruit and spice market, where you can marvel at the vibrant colors, heady aromas, and vast array of exotic produce displayed and sold. Sample sugary pineapple, purple dragon fruit, or even the region's most odorous fruit—the spiky durian.
Having worked up an appetite, hit a favorite local outdoor dining destination—it's not uncommon to see cooks here dishing up plates of fried spiders, tarantulas, red ants and crickets, so test your culinary mettle with a sample if you're feeling daring. If not, more conventional fare is in abundance, as well—try crunchy Khmer fried chicken, green mango salad with curry and salt, spicy barbecued meats, duck eggs, and grilled corn.
Your flavorful exploration doesn't stop there—head to a local restaurant to sample regional delicacies, then visit a dessert stall for a fresh fruit shake sweetened with condensed milk. The tour concludes at Pub Street, the perfect location for continuing your night out on the town.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour