Small-Group Street Food Tour
Food & Drink
Stroll the bustling lanes and bright corners of Siem Reap to get an authentic taste of traditional Cambodia street food. Bite into spicy-sweet barbecue, nibble on tender frog legs, and try a host of foods you've never seen before as your experienced local guide leads you from stall to stall.
Kick off your taste bud tour with convenient pick up from your hotel. Make your way to the town's best street food stands and locally loved restaurants, following the smell of aromatic spices until you arrive at your first delectable stop.
Spend the evening sampling a wide range of Khmer cuisine, including kroeung a fragrant curry paste often made from lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, shallots, and red chilies. As sample from various vendors, listen to your guide explain a bit about the history of Cambodia cuisine and its influences that reflect cultures from all around the world.
Consider washing down your spicy treats with a cold, refreshing beer before heading back to your hotel and closing out the evening. Along the way, get tips from your guide on other great places to eat around the city.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour