Small-Group Tonle Sap Secrets Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
Leave the bustling streets of Siem Reap for the serene surface of Tonle Sap Lake on this half-day tour. Ride on a Cambodian remork, take a boat ride around a floating village, and visit a Buddhist monastery as you get an intimate peek into the daily lives of countryside locals.
Meet up with your guide, board your remork (Cambodian motorcycle taxi), and set off for more rural landscapes. Upon arrival at Tonle Sap—the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia—walk onto a waiting boat and head out for an aquatic adventure.
Due to extreme weather patterns, this Tonle Sap Lake boasts the ability to swell from 4,633 square miles (12,000 square kilometers) mid-monsoon season, to a mere 985 square miles (2,500 square kilometers) during dry season. Chat with your guide as you glide by floating fishing villages, peaceful shoreline scenes, and a variety of native wildlife.
Back on shore, climb into your remork and take-off on a back-road route towards Siem Reap. Note the dramatically changing scenery, and be sure to soak up the serenity surrounding locals tending to their harvests, smoking the day’s catch, or farming their family’s ducks.
Stop at a raised-house fishing village and enjoy special Khmer snacks, before heading to a Buddhist monastery on the way back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour