Smile of Angkor Show with Buffet Dinner at Smile Angkor Grand Theater
Food & Drink
Take in the Smile of Angkor show and discover Cambodia's cultural heritage with a breathtaking mix of traditional music, dazzling dances, and enchanting tales. After enjoying a diverse and delicious buffet dinner, sit back and see 6 stunning acts that illuminate this country's striking history.
Arrive at the Smile Angkor Grand Theatre and indulge in a delectable buffet dinner that offers a wide selection of local and international dishes. Then sit back and ready yourself for the Smile of Angkor performance. Split into 6 acts, the show takes you on a journey through the historic city of Angkor.
Begin with "Dialogue with God," where a child full of questions travels through time to the mysterious city of Angkor. Next, learn about the history of Cambodian civilization and folklore in "Glorious Kingdom" before you witness the "Churning the Sea of Milk" dance, which depicts a war between the devas (gods) and the asuras (demons) fighting for Amrita, the Elixir of Life.
"Resurrection of God" finds dancers entering a trance-like state around a ring of fire, depicting stories engraved in the ancient Angkor Vat temple, the largest religious monument in the world. Then be captivated by the mystifying dance and unique performance in "Prayer of Life."
For the finale, the "Smile of Angkor" brings the message of happiness by smiling. Smile for yourself as you come to the end of this truly captivating show.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour