Stone Carving Workshop
After admiring the intricate carvings at the Angkor temples, join this class led by an experienced instructor to gain a better understanding of the detailed craft. Choose your design and use a chisel and mallet to shape materials like red sandstone during this informative workshop.
After visiting the Angkor temples and seeing countless intricate carvings on the walls, you may be overwhelmed by the majestic craftsmanship. During this popular course, get a hands-on lesson to understand stone masonry, the meaning behind the details, and traditional techniques that have never been shown to visitors.
Nothing beats holding a chisel and mallet when you are learning about the art of stone carving. See what it takes to sculpt stone—and how much time, concentration, and effort went into carving the temples—under the guidance of a stone master with more than a decade of experience.
Shape materials like the ever-popular red sandstone and whatever design you choose at the workshop, one of the most alluring courses available in Siem Reap, your patient instructor helps ensure that you can get your work done.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour