Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
Spend a day capturing the stunning features of ancient temples as you explore the sights of Angkor Wat with your camera in hand. Led by an experienced photographer, this excursion positions you in the most photogenic places at opportune times, including the chance to shoot during the sunrise.
Depart from Siem Reap in the morning, riding to Angkor Wat in comfortable transportation while you chat with your guide about your photography experience. When you arrive, get a tutorial on how to best use your camera's settings, finding out how shutter speed, aperture, and ISO speed interact to create stunning images.
Capitalize on your early start, framing the black silhouettes of temples against the warm glow of the rising sun. As the afternoon approaches, follow your trip leader to hidden corners where you can continue photographing these stunning sights without worrying about throngs of people entering your shots. At the end of the day, compare shots of carved towers and stunning bas-reliefs characteristic of this UNESCO-listed area before hopping back in your vehicle and returning to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour