Sunset Cruise & Buffet Dinner on Tonlé Sap
Cruises & Water Tours
Enjoy a sunset cruise on the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, Tonlé Sap. See locals in a fishing village go about their daily lives and visit a crocodile and fish farm, where you also see catfish and water snakes. Then indulge in a relaxing buffet with drinks.
Start your day with a convenient hotel pickup that takes you to the port of Chong Khneas. Once here, put on a life jacket, board a mini boat, and venture along the lake, making 2 stops before reaching and boarding your main schooner.
Your first stop is at the GECKO Environmental Center, which provides in-depth information about the unique ecology of the lake. Your second stop is at the Crocodile and Fish Farm of Chong Khneas. Admire the various crocodiles, catfish, and snakes. You can also spend some time at the souvenir shop onsite or simply relax on the boat's viewing deck.
After building up an appetite, indulge in a fresh buffet while sipping on an unlimited selection of drinks. Relax on the viewing deck, where you can capture a beautiful photo of the sunset, or even in a hammock.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour