Sunset River Cruise
Cruise down the magnificent Mekong River, the twelfth-longest river in the world, passing Diamond Island and encountering floating fishing villages up-close. Sip on drinks from an open bar as you watch the Royal Palace glow against a spectacular Cambodian sunset.
Begin your evening with convenient hotel pickup and tuk tuk transportation to the jetty. The crew members welcome you aboard the ship, and you begin sailing down the Mekong River, a vital waterway for the region's residents and an extremely rich source of biodiversity. Admire views of Diamond Island and the remarkable craftsmanship of local fishing villages built to float on the water.
While you take in the sights, enjoy unlimited drinks from an open bar, choosing from a selection of alcoholic beverages and soda. As the sun sets, gaze at the outline of Phnom Pehh's Royal Palace and its towering spires, cast against the mellow glow of a beautiful Cambodian sunset before returning to the jetty.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour