Tay Ninh City & Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Discover the culture of Tay Ninh city and the history of the Cu Chi tunnels on this full-day tour. See an iconic Cao Dai temple and witness a traditional ceremony. Enjoy the scenic countryside en route as well as a scrumptious Vietnamese lunch.
Meet your guide at the Threeland Travel office and make your way to Tay Ninh city. Upon arrival, let your guide lead you to a delicious local restaurant to enjoy a well-deserved, traditional lunch before exploring Tay Ninh.
Enter the magnificent Holy See, one of the most prominent Cao Dai temples. Witness the followers of Cao Dai, an indigenous Vietnamese religion, conduct their daily ceremony. Afterward, continue on to an old Viet Cong military base—the Cu Chi tunnels.
See a display of weapons that includes AK-47 rifles and bamboo traps used during the Vietnam War. Explore the tunnels and learn the history behind their construction from your knowledgeable guide. Complete your journey with a transfer back to your meeting point.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour