The Mist Dance Show with Private Transfer
Show & Sport Tickets
See a different kind of look at Vietnamese culture with The Mist, a show that blends traditional life with modern dance and music. Drawing on centuries of history, the performance turns the everyday tasks of traditional farm life into a unique and intricately choreographed spectacle.
The Mist tells the story of farmers in a village going about their familiar routines in the early-morning fog. As they tend their rice fields, husk the rice, join in religious rituals, and prepare for the morning market, their activities and emotions become symbolic dance movements that illustrate the trials, joys, and passions of the farmer's life.
With 6 different scenes featuring an extensive use of traditional working clothes and authentic rural props, the performance gives lets you see a living example of the people and livelihoods that formed the heart of traditional Vietnam.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour