Tonlé Sap Floating Market Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
See the great lake of Tonlé Sap which is known to be a reliable source of food, water, and meeting place for traders for many generations. While you visit floating villages, observe traditional lifestyles as you pass schools, markets, fishermen, and traders in their daily routines.
With your guide proceed to Tonlé Sap Lake and board a wooden boat, used commonly by the locals, and then cruise to a nearby floating village to observe schools and markets setup on the lake while residents hustle through their daily routines. From your boat, attempt to bargain with traders as you browse a vast selection of local products that range from crops to various catches of the day.
Listen as your guide provides commentary about the lifestyles and challenges of residents who depend on the lake as a source of food and water. Next, at Artisans d'Angkor, gain insight about ancient Khmer arts and crafts during a workshop that shares the skills in making silk as well as stone and woodcarving. While you stroll around the facilities, admire the attractive local artwork and feel free to shop for mementos.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour