Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Combine a tour of a Chong Khneas fishing village with a dinner cruise on the magnificent Tonlé Sap Lake aboard the Tara Riverboat. Absorb the scenery around the Tonlé Sap region set against a spectacular Cambodian sunset.
Enjoy a pickup from your hotel in the afternoon and travel south to the fishing village of Chong Khneas, where your cruise awaits you. Upon arrival at Chong Khneas, visit a native Cambodian family household and learn about their daily lives.
Then board a traditional boat at the jetty where you stop by the GECKO Environmental Education Center and the Chong Khneas Crocodile and Fish Farm. Learn about wildlife and nature in the Tonlé Sap Lake area and get close to some crocodiles.
Afterward, board the exclusive Tara Riverboat and receive a warm welcome by the friendly crew members. On board, indulge in a sumptuous Cambodian dinner and watch as the sky color changes from blue to shades of orange, purple, and red.
After dinner, take time to lie in a hammock, enjoy panoramic views of the lake from the viewing deck, or have your photo taken at the steering wheel before heading back to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour