Tonle Sap, Silk Farm & Angkor National Museum Tour
Cruise the waters of a calm lake and its floating village, get up-close looks at the powerful jaws of writhing crocodiles, marvel at the dexterity of traditional silk weavers, and explore the immersive exhibits at an intriguing museum. With a local guide to lead you, check out Tonle Sap Lake and Chong Khneas.
Convenient and hassle-free pickup starts your day off easy and a scenic drive brings you to the shores of Tonle Sap Lake. When you arrive, hop on a boat and set a course through the floating markets and homes of Chong Khneas. Stroll along the buoyant walkways, take advantage of unique photo opportunities at zoo-like collections that feature geckos, crocodiles, and exotic fish, and then browse the wares at a nearby market.
Lunch at a delightful restaurant recharges you for your next stop at Artisans Angkor, home to skilled silk weavers that turn delicate threads into beautiful tapestries using highly complex hand-powered machines. Admire their work and then wrap up your day learning more about the area's religious history and cultural heritage at the expertly curated Angkor National Museum. When you're ready to head back, comfortable transportation offers an easy return trip to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour