Tuol Sleng & National Museum Half-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Visit 2 of Phnom Penh's finest museums, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and National Museum, on this half-day tour. Learn about Cambodia's dark past during the Khmer Rouge regime and immerse yourself in the country's rich history with this educational experience.
Begin with hotel pickup, drive west of the city center, and arrive at Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum—a former high school that was used as a prison and interrogation facility by the Khmer Rouge regime. It was known as Security Prison 21 (S-21), during Phnom Penh's occupation.
Wander through the museum galleries and see some of the photos of the victims and paintings by survivors that are still hanging on the walls. Then, listen as your guide shares the story of the crimes committed by the regime before Vietnamese army manage to liberate the city in 1979.
Afterward, continue your visit to Cambodia's largest museum of cultural history, the National Museum. Be amazed by its gorgeous traditional architecture before you even enter. Then browse the exhibits, which feature the world's largest collection of Khmer art, including sculptures, ceramics, and bronze works. You can even spot works of art that date back to before the pre-Angkor period.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour