Ultimate Foodie's Full-Day Tour
Food & Drink
Cambodia is a food-lover's paradise, offering up unbeatable culinary experiences for all tastes. So how does one become acquainted with the country's tantalizing fare? Start with this full-day ultimate foodie tour.
Begin with a cooking class hosted by Mrs. Long Lam, an ordinary citizen with extraordinary prowess in the kitchen. Go behind the scenes of a common household and enjoy an up-close look at how the locals prepare Cambodian cuisine before digging into it yourself (see food options below).
Your cooking class is accompanied by a visit to a bustling market. Your next host, Soy, helps you navigate through Psar Leu, Siem Reap's biggest and most intriguing bazaar, where you find a variety of food and snack options to suit every palate.
This shopping experience melds with a tour of Siem Reap's street food. Soy guides you through a gathering of some of the best vendors the area has to offer, focusing on only the most hygienic stalls.
Finally, enjoy the opportunity to end your day with an optional Khmer Spice Cocktail workshop that's sure to solidify your love affair with Khmer flavors. Your host Pari and her sister, masters of Khmer cocktails, show you how to cleverly concoct beverages using Cambodian spices. Marvel at the way they combine spices to create new flavors you would never have imagined in a drink.
- Banana blossom
- Kor Ko (mixed vegetables with Khmer paste)
- Mixed vegetable with fish
- Khmer curry with chicken
- Sour soup with morning glory
- Fried chicken with Khmer paste
- Fried noodle
- Fresh spring roll
- Fish amok
- Corn delight
- Sticky rice with custard
- Banana delight
- Sweet potatoes with palm sugar
- Palm fruit with coconut milk
- Nom Po Peay (Khmer cake)
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour