Vietnamese Cooking Class Session with Market Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Unravel the secrets of authentic Vietnamese cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in Ho Chi Minh City. Visit a bustling market to learn about unique local ingredients, then receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced restaurant chefs.
Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local market, where personal assistants help you choose fresh ingredients like the vegetables, herbs, and spices that you'll use for your cooking class.
Then learn the secrets of preparing Vietnamese food with the ingredients you've chosen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class.
Interact with your fellow cooks to further discover handy techniques as you prepare your simple, healthy dish. After this informative cooking session, sit down and enjoy a satisfying and delicious authentic Vietnamese meal—served in addition to your culinary creation.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour