Vietnamese Language Lesson & Market Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend an exciting day of immersion in both the language and culture of Vietnam. Get a basic Vietnamese language lesson alongside a delicious local dessert before venturing into a bustling market to put theory into practice for a localized shopping experience.
After a quick hotel pickup, settle into a local coffee shop with your guide for your lesson. As you get into the pronunciation of handy everyday phrases, order a drink and a scrumptious traditional dessert to provide you with a much needed sugar rush.
Once you’re confident, follow your guide to the dynamic Ben Thanh Market to test your skills. Try using common phrases to bargain for a souvenir from a large range of products on display. Browse through fresh local produce, traditional Vietnamese costumes (Ao Dai), tobacco, and maybe even alcohol with scorpions inside.
Complete your tour with a transfer back to your hotel for some well-deserved rest.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour