Where to Stay in Cambodia
Editor's Guide to Recommended Hotels in Cambodia
Cambodia, home of the world heritage Angkor Wat Temple complex is a compact country neighboured by Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. Though agriculture is still the main source of income, tourism has been playing an important role in the country’s economy lately.
With a rich culture, many landmarks, a great variety of activities, interesting people and exotic shopping and dining, Cambodia may well become the next Asian hot spot. Our 'Editor's Guide' will lead you in the right direction when it comes to where to stay while visiting this ancient land and to get the best deal out of it at the same time.
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Admission to A O Show Saigon
- Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City